Thornhill Village Festival 2016
- Loaves and Muffins
- Pies and Tarts
- Squares and Cookies
- Youth (under 16)
1. Entries will be judged on appearance, taste and ease of serving.
2. Entries need to be ready for display, wrapped or in a clear container. (6 tarts or cookies/squares)
3. Provide a list of ingredients on the entry form. No mixes can be used.
4. Cost of $5 per participant. You can enter any number of items for this fee. It is to be paid in cash on the day of the festival.
5. Entries need to be brought to the baking contest booth between 9 and 10 a.m. on the day of the festival. Location to be provided.
6. Judging will begin at 10:30 a.m at the east end of Colborne St in front of St Volodymyr's Church.
7. Entries will be on display during the festival and need to be picked up between 4:30 and 4:45 p.m. at the end of the festival.
8. Pre-registration is preferred, but entries will be accepted until 10 a.m. on the day of the festival.
Will be awarded after the judging.
Click here to access the registration form