The Thornhill Village Festival is known for its variety of music and this year the plans are in place to showcase our local talent.
41st THORNHILL VILLAGE FESTIVAL
Saturday, 16th September 2017
9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Music (subject to change)
- 11.30 am - 3.30 pm Jagger Tanner Band - TCC - (classic rock)
- 11.30 am - 3.30 pm York Symphony Orchestra Brass Quintet
- roving the Festival from 11.30 am to 3.30 pm Erez & Jon (Latin, jazz, classical)
Colborne St / Church Lane (the corner by St Volodymyr’s)
- 11 am - 3.30 pm Mosaic (country / fiddle)
Thornhill Summit Drive (eastern extension of Centre St)
- 11.30 am - 3.30 pm - TMT (funk jazz jam)
Holy Trinity Church (140 Brooke St)
1 pm - Rachel Yoon, Choir & Music Director - organ recital
2 pm - Rachel Yoon, Choir & Music Director - organ recital
3 pm - Yorkminstrels Show Choir (Broadway etc)
Festival HQ / First Aid is at the corner of Yonge St / Thornhill Summit Dr
ADMISSION - a voluntary donation is requested
The Thornhill Village Festival is hosted by the not-for-profit Society for the Preservation of Historic Thornhill (SPOHT), and is organized by a committee of community volunteers.
Festival attendees are thanked for their support.